Corsair keyboards are the best mechanical keyboards for pro gamers. They are highly durable, offer ductile feeling and give you the best RGB lighting effect. But with time, your keyboard can quickly wear off and lose its productivity. Hence, instead of calling a professional for help, you can quickly fix your keyboard at home.
Sometimes when you are working, your keyboard becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function properly. Hence, resetting your keyboard is the only possible solution. Resetting the Corsair keyboard is a straightforward process and only takes a few minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Read on and follow these quick steps to reset your corsair keyboard!
How to Reset the Corsair Keyboard?
If you need any light issues or the keyboard being unresponsive, you quickly need to fix your keyboard. Resetting the corsair keyboard is a rapid and easy step. Let’s check out these steps.
K95 RGB Platinum
K95 RGB Platinum keyboard has a longer life span and has classy aluminum construction. It comes with the best hypotonic disco lighting effect and takes the gaming experience to a new level. However, Sometimes, it can show some unexpected issue and stop working midway. In that case, an individual can get really disappointed, and it really hinders one’s work. So, resetting your keyboard is the only possible way!
- First, disconnect your keyboard by unplugging it from the device.
- After unplugging, holding the ESC key, plug the keyboard back into the device.
- Keep holding the ESC key while you plug it back in. Press it till the keyboard begins to blink.
- Now again, unplug it and connect it back. Your keyboard is fully reset now. Also, you need to keep holding the ESC key for at least 5 seconds.
Corsair K55 keyboard keys give you fast typing ability and feel really soft and mushy. All in all, it comes with a comfortable wrist rest and feels very sturdy. But the keyboard can wear down quickly, so it can stop being responsive. In that case, you need to reset your keyboard on time.
- First of all, turn off your keyboard.
- Keep holding FN and F4 keys and connect your keyboard back to the device.
- Keep holding these keys for 10 seconds, and at this point, the keyboard will start to blink.
- Now open ICUE and upgrade your keyboard’s firmware.
- Now your keyboard is fully reset.
K63 wireless keyboard
This keyboard can be connected via USB or Bluetooth and can be used for multitasking. It comes with Cherry MX Red switches, which are smooth and responsive. All in all, it supports customization settings and is an excellent option for gaming and office work. The K63 keyboard setting is straightforward to follow. Let’s look into it.
- Firstly, turn off your keyboard by unplugging it.
- Now, you need to hold down the ESC key while the keyboard is still unplugged.
- While you are still pressing the ESC button, plug the keyboard back into the computer.
- Release the ESC key after 5 seconds, and at this stage, the keyboard will begin to flash. Your resetting process is entirely successful now.
Safety Tips and Precautions
- Keep your keyboard clean from time to time to enhance its longevity.
- Keep your keyboard in the central position and use a keyboard with a wrist set properly to decrease numbness and fatigue.
- Don’t bend the keyboard’s cable, or it can easily get cut or get damaged. Also, don’t put any sort of heavy object on the cable, or it can get damaged.
- Avoid putting liquids near the keyboard, or the internal system of the keyboard can get damaged.
- Make sure you are not eating food near the keyboard. Because if any piece of food gets inside the keyboard’s keys, it can get stuck and can stop working usually.
- After using the keyboard, make sure to cover it adequately. If any sort of dust particle gets inside the keys, they can stop functioning.
- Avoid using ethyl-based alcohol for cleaning, or else it can damage the keyboard.
- In the case of a wireless keyboard, use top-quality batteries that are also rechargeable.
- Also, avoid using oily hands on the keyboard.
Are Corsair keyboards good?
Corsair keyboards are built with a top-quality plastic material that is highly durable. Also, they contain incredible customizable software, and their Cherry MX switches give you an excellent typing experience and take your gaming experience to a whole new level. Overall, Corsair keyboards are worth buying.
How long do Corsair keyboards last?
Average gaming Corsair keyboard can last for 3 to 4 years, while Cherry Mx keyboard can last up to 10 to 15 years. But with all that, regular maintenance is required to keep the keyboard in good shape.
Why is Corsair so expensive?
As Corsair keyboards are made with high-quality material, hence its price is also going to be expensive. Moreover, good-quality products have higher durability and tend to last for a longer duration of time. At the same time, cheaper keyboards that are constructed with inferior quality products tend to break easily.
Why Do You Need a Corsair Keyboard?
Corsair keyboards are made with top-quality plastic material and a top metal base plate that lasts for an extended period. These keyboards come with modern features that are highly suitable for gamers and office workers. These keyboards have PBT keycaps that are highly durable. Moreover, it contains solid, grippy feet that prevent your keyboard from moving around.
All in all, Corsair keyboards have customizable RGB LED lights and give you the best lighting effects. While typing, you won’t feel any kind of clattering. Also, Corsair contains Cherry MX speed switches which are pretty responsive. All in all, they are lightweight and offer good typing quality.
All in all, resetting the Corsair keyboard is an easy method. If your keyboard suddenly stops or shows some other unexpected issue, or does not respond correctly, then you need to fix it quickly. Read the guidelines as mentioned above and fix your Corsair keyboard now!